Conference Rooms with HD Monitors and Chromecast for wireless screen projection. No membership necessary, book for an hour or entire day
Hi-Speed Fiber Optic Internet - never say "this network is soooo slow" again. We even have a DSL backup as a contingency in case anything ever interrupts our Fiber Signal.
Kitchen, Coffee, and Filtered Water so you can stay hydrated and productive. Bring your lunch, or have it delivered.
Printing and Scanning - Black & White and Color Printing - Copying - We even have a 3D Printing services available
Members have a professional mailing address. Your customers are Googling your business address and finding your home. Stop using your home address.
The Works - a Coworking space in Gilbert AZ offering Comfortable, Productive Work Environment.
- Shared Office Space - Work without distractions - Meet clients in a professional environment with free parking
- Business Incubator - grow your company without the overhead of long term leases
- Collaborative Workspace with other small businesses
- Onsite Staff during the workweek
- Monitors available for most plans - just plugin for a dual monitor setup. Leave your monitor at home!
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and filtered water
- Hold your company meetings somewhere other than a coffee shop
- Enjoy high-speed fiber optic internet with a DSL backup for mission-critical connectivity
- Podcast or conference call from our quiet/private phone booths, Green Screen Available
- Use The Works - Coworking Gilbert as your official office location. Stop using your home address as your office address
- Restaurants, Gyms, and the US Post office all within walking distance
- Convenient to Mesa Gateway Airport. Need to get some work done before your flight? Space to work with your Certified Flight Instructor away from the runway, but close enough to get there quickly
- Independent workers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small teams, MLM, and programmers - you've found your new office
- Virtual Office - Use our physical address for your business mail needs. Secure mail and package acceptance (We'll sign and secure your deliveries Mon thru Fri during business hours)
- Learn more about us.....
How to Book Conference Rooms
Higley Room - Suitable for up to 10 people (if you're planning a working meeting where everyone has a laptop, 8 people should be considered the maximum based on comfort)
Ray Room - Best for up to 4 people
Cancellation policy: Must give at least 24-hour notice prior to your scheduled start time
January 8, 2019 The Works – Gilbert, in collaboration with the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony on January 8, 2019. The event was a huge success, attended by chamber members, town officials, local business owners, family and […]Read More
Join 3.14 Sales on October 2, 2018 12pm at The Works – Gilbert for a Lunch & Learn to see the 75″ MAXPAD Interactive System. The MAXPAD System is perfect for Education Settings, Seminars, Conferences, Job Training, and Interactive Learning […]Read More
Big thanks to The Well Chiropractic Clinic for spending time with us today in the Higley Room. Although we didn’t want to disturb their time with our members during this Lunch & Learn, we did poke our head in briefly at […]Read More
The marriage of large companies and coworking spaces, it’s working Much of what is written about coworking spaces focuses mainly on small start-ups businesses. And we love small business……it’s the realization of the American Dream. It’s near and dear to […]Read More
How can coworking increase referrals to my business? Using a coworking space as your business’ home base can be beneficial in growing your business without the burden of a costly lease or a soul-crushing commute to a downtown office. Everyone […]Read More
Tax Benefits of using coworking Spaces The tax benefits of using coworking spaces can be profound and beneficial come tax time. Hey all you start-ups, entrepreneurs, freelancers, sales reps, real estate agents, business founders/owners, and remote workers, did you know […]Read More