Kitchen, Bottomless Coffee, and Filtered Water so you can stay hydrated and productive. Bring your lunch, or have it delivered.
Hi-Speed Fiber Optic Internet - never say "this network is soooo slow" again. Easy access to Printing, Copying, and Scanning
The Works - a coworking space in gilbert AZ offering Comfortable, Productive Work Environment.
- Shared Office Space - Work without distractions - Meet clients in a professional environment with free parking
- Business Incubator - grow your company without the overhead of long term leases
- Collaborative Workspace with other small businesses
- Onsite Staff during the workweek (M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm)
- Monitors available for day passes - just plug in for a dual monitor setup. Leave your monitor at home!
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, ice cold drinking water
- Hold your company meetings somewhere other than a coffee shop
- High-speed fiber internet
- Podcast or conference call from our private phone booths
- Restaurants, Gyms, and the US Post office are all within walking distance
- Convenient to Mesa Gateway Airport. Need to get some work done before your flight?
- Independent workers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small teams, and programmers - you've found your new workplace
- Virtual Office - Also known as Virtual Mail. Use our physical address for your business mail needs. You'll receive a text when mail arrives. We'll Secure mail and package acceptance (We'll sign and secure your deliveries Mon thru Fri during business hours)
- Learn more about us.....
How to Book Conference Rooms, Day Passes, or Day Office
BOGO Day Passes for Thanksgiving Week 2023 Family/Friends in town Thanksgiving week? Still need to get some work done? Too many distractions at home? The Works – Gilbert is here to help with BOGO Day Passes for Thanksgiving Week 2023. Purchase a Day Pass on […]Read More
We’re closed on Thanksgiving AND Black Friday 2023 This means that we aren’t staffed on these 2 days. We reopen on Monday November 27th at 8:30am. As always, our members with 24/7 access can still access The Works on these days. There will be no […]Read More
Zenbooth is Here In response to the growing demand for private communication spaces, The Works – Gilbert is excited to announce the upcoming installation of the Zenbooth Solo. This state-of-the-art soundproof booth is set to enhance the way our members conduct phone calls, Zoom meetings, […]Read More
Embracing Diversity in a Coworking Space It might not be what you think Given the recent past, you may be thinking that when we talk about embracing diversity we’re talking about race, gender, religion, etc. And that’s partly true. When look around The Works on […]Read More
Embracing the Digital Nomad Lifestyle Exploring Work and Adventure Across the Globe In our interconnected world the digital nomad lifestyle has gained immense popularity. Digital nomads are individuals who leverage technology to work remotely while exploring different countries and cultures (sometimes referred to Destination Coworking). […]Read More
The Synergy of Large Companies and Coworking Spaces: A Flourishing Partnership In recent years, coworking spaces have become synonymous with entrepreneurial spirit and the growth of small businesses. Witnessing solopreneurs transform their dreams into legitimate enterprises is truly inspiring. However, the benefits of coworking extend […]Read More
Working at The Works as your Home Air Conditioning putters out in Arizona’s Unforgiving Heat Surviving Scorched Earth in the Sonoran Desert Arizona’s scorching summer is notorious for its relentless heat, often surpassing 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Amidst the sweltering heat, and National Weather Service Extreme […]Read More
The Power of Giant Post-it Notes in Meetings I’d be lying if I said that using giant Post-it notes in meetings was my idea. It wasn’t my idea. Humans have been writing for over 5000 years, somewhere between 3400 and 3300 BC in Mesopotamia (present-day […]Read More