Conference Rooms with HD Monitors and Chromecast for wireless screen projection. No membership necessary, book for an hour or entire day
Printing and Scanning - Wireless Printing - Copying - Scanning. Virtual Offices for those looking for a professional Address in Gilbert, AZ.
Kitchen, Bottomless Coffee, and Filtered Water so you can stay hydrated and productive. Bring your lunch, or have it delivered.
Hi-Speed Fiber Optic Internet - never say "this network is soooo slow" again. We even have a DSL backup as a contingency in case anything ever interrupts our Fiber Signal.
Members have a professional mailing address. Your customers are Googling your business address and finding your home. Stop using your home address.
The Works - a Coworking space in Gilbert AZ offering Comfortable, Productive Work Environment.
- Shared Office Space - Work without distractions - Meet clients in a professional environment with free parking
- Business Incubator - grow your company without the overhead of long term leases
- Collaborative Workspace with other small businesses
- Onsite Staff during the workweek
- Monitors are available for most plans - just plug in for a dual monitor setup. Leave your monitor at home!
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and filtered water
- Hold your company meetings somewhere other than a coffee shop
- Enjoy high-speed fiber optic internet with a DSL backup for mission-critical connectivity
- Podcast or conference call from our quiet/private phone booths, Green Screen Available
- Use The Works - Coworking Gilbert as your official office location. Stop using your home address as your office address
- Restaurants, Gyms, and the US Post office are all within walking distance
- Convenient to Mesa Gateway Airport. Need to get some work done before your flight? Space to work with your Certified Flight Instructor away from the runway, but close enough to get there quickly
- Independent workers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small teams, MLM, and programmers - you've found your new office
- Virtual Office - Also known as Virtual Mail. Use our physical address for your business mail needs. Secure mail and package acceptance (We'll sign and secure your deliveries Mon thru Fri during business hours)
- Learn more about us.....
How to Book Conference Rooms
Higley Room - Suitable for up to 10 people (if you're planning a working meeting where everyone has a laptop, 8 people should be considered the maximum based on comfort)
Ray Room - Best for up to 4 people
Cancellation policy: Must give at least 24-hour notice prior to your scheduled start time
How can coworking increase referrals to my business? Using a coworking space as your business’ home base can be beneficial in growing your business without the burden of a costly lease or a soul-crushing commute to a downtown office. Everyone […]Read More
Tax Benefits of using coworking Spaces The tax benefits of using coworking spaces can be profound and beneficial come tax time. Hey all you start-ups, entrepreneurs, freelancers, sales reps, real estate agents, business founders/owners, and remote workers, did you know […]Read More