Kitchen, Bottomless Coffee, and Filtered Water so you can stay hydrated and productive. Bring your lunch, or have it delivered.
Hi-Speed Fiber Optic Internet - never say "this network is soooo slow" again. Easy access to Printing, Copying, and Scanning
The Works - a coworking space in gilbert AZ offering Comfortable, Productive Work Environment.
- Shared Office Space - Work without distractions - Meet clients in a professional environment with free parking
- Business Incubator - grow your company without the overhead of long term leases
- Collaborative Workspace with other small businesses
- Onsite Staff during the workweek (M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm)
- Monitors available for day passes - just plug in for a dual monitor setup. Leave your monitor at home!
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, ice cold drinking water
- Hold your company meetings somewhere other than a coffee shop
- High-speed fiber internet
- Podcast or conference call from our private phone booths, Green Screen Available
- Restaurants, Gyms, and the US Post office are all within walking distance
- Convenient to Mesa Gateway Airport. Need to get some work done before your flight?
- Independent workers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small teams, and programmers - you've found your new workplace
- Virtual Office - Also known as Virtual Mail. Use our physical address for your business mail needs. Secure mail and package acceptance (We'll sign and secure your deliveries Mon thru Fri during business hours)
- Day Office Rentals - by the hour or by the day
- Learn more about us.....
How to Book Conference Rooms, Day Passes, or Day Office
6 Reasons that Professionals Are Opting for Virtual Offices In the ever-evolving landscape of professional services, the way we work is undergoing a significant transformation. Several professions that have historically conducted business from a fixed location (that would be an […]Read More
The Journey of Coffee: From Bean to Brew Coffee is very much a part of our world, and very much part of the coworking world. Fast, reliable internet, and coffee. This fact isn’t lost on us. At The Works, we […]Read More
Coworking vs Shared Workspaces, are they the same thing? In the past decade (and even more so in the COVID years), the way people work has undergone a significant transformation. Traditional office setups have taken a backseat as innovative […]Read More
10 Tips to Getting Work Done Over Summer Break 2023 Many parents and caregivers have made the change from working outside of the home to working from inside the home. Covid seems to have helped usher in the work from […]Read More
Benefits of Using a Standing Desk In recent years, standing desks have gained popularity as a healthy alternative to traditional sitting desks. A standing desk is a workstation that allows the user to stand while working, as opposed to sitting […]Read More
Working from Home and Mental Health Working from Home and Mental Health – Introduction The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many people to work from home, and for some, this may have been a welcome change. However, for others, working […]Read More
Join Activated Health & Wellness on April 12, 2023 Join Activated Health & Wellness, one of neighbors, and former members of The Works, to an Open House on April 12th from 4-7 pm at their Gilbert, AZ office for food, […]Read More
Virtual Business Address with iPostal1 at The Works All of our mailbox addresses are real street addresses, not postal boxes Sign up Today Who is iPostal1? iPostal1 is the #1 digital mailbox service worldwide and has been pioneering digital […]Read More
Anytime Mailbox Take control of your mail, no matter where you are We are pleased to announce our offering for your postal mail – Anytime Mailbox. With a virtual mailbox by Anytime Mailbox, you can view and manage your physical […]Read More