iPostal1 releases Updated Digital Mailbox
Some of the biggest changes to your ipostal1 digital mailbox solutions:
• All tasks are viewable at the top of the inbox & are only clickable when available
• 2 inbox tabs: mail & packages, faxes & voicemail messages for Virtual Office plans
• Drop down filter to sort items
• Account Settings: manage account profile information from your iPostal1 admin login, shipping addresses, payment methods, or bank information
• Customers with multiple mailboxes will notice that this applies to all mailboxes
• Mailbox Settings: plan information, auto-ship options & notification settings that apply to this mailbox location only
Here are a few more important updates:
• Easily update credit card information for your iPostal1 digital mailbox
• Contacts are labeled ‘shipping addresses’. To forward, shipping addresses must be validated
• Reports provide order totals for whatever time period selected & can download reports to a csv file
• Pricing details provided by item for pick up and for consolidation before shipping
• Support Center dropdown: Contact Us, Tutorials, Guides, FAQs, Knowledge Base, Do Not Ship List
• Live chat option on every page
Not an iPostal1 digital mailbox customer?
See what iPostal1 can do for you.
Questions about this update?
Contact iPostal1 Customer Assistance at 845-579-5770
Live ipostal1 chat for fastest service, visit your ipostal1 login and click the support button to submit a ticket.