Conference Rooms with HD Monitors and Chromecast for wireless screen projection. No membership necessary, book for an hour or entire day
Hi-Speed Fiber Optic Internet - never say "this network is soooo slow" again. We even have a DSL backup as a contingency in case anything ever interrupts our Fiber Signal.
Kitchen, Coffee, and Filtered Water so you can stay hydrated and productive. Bring your lunch, or have it delivered.
Printing and Scanning - Black & White and Color Printing - Copying - We even have a 3D Printing services available
Members have a professional mailing address. Your customers are Googling your business address and finding your home. Stop using your home address.
The Works - a Coworking space in Gilbert AZ offering Comfortable, Productive Work Environment.
- Shared Office Space - Work without distractions - Meet clients in a professional environment with free parking
- Business Incubator - grow your company without the overhead of long term leases
- Collaborative Workspace with other small businesses
- Onsite Staff during the workweek
- Monitors available for most plans - just plugin for a dual monitor setup. Leave your monitor at home!
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and filtered water
- Hold your company meetings somewhere other than a coffee shop
- Enjoy high-speed fiber optic internet with a DSL backup for mission-critical connectivity
- Podcast or conference call from our quiet/private phone booths, Green Screen Available
- Use The Works - Coworking Gilbert as your official office location. Stop using your home address as your office address
- Restaurants, Gyms, and the US Post office all within walking distance
- Convenient to Mesa Gateway Airport. Need to get some work done before your flight? Space to work with your Certified Flight Instructor away from the runway, but close enough to get there quickly
- Independent workers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small teams, MLM, and programmers - you've found your new office
- Virtual Office - Use our physical address for your business mail needs. Secure mail and package acceptance (We'll sign and secure your deliveries Mon thru Fri during business hours)
- Learn more about us.....
How to Book Conference Rooms
Higley Room - Suitable for up to 10 people (if you're planning a working meeting where everyone has a laptop, 8 people should be considered the maximum based on comfort)
Ray Room - Best for up to 4 people
Cancellation policy: Must give at least 24-hour notice prior to your scheduled start time
Learn to fly with Certified Flight Instructor Brandon Lee Looking for a rewarding career as a pilot? Has earning a Private Pilot License been on your bucket list? Are you wondering where to start? We have good news. You can […]Read More
The Works Gilbert vs Coffee Shop Let’s consider The Works Gilbert vs Coffee Shops. Working from a coffee shop isn’t a new concept. We’ve all done it or witnessed it. We’ve seen the salesperson who takes over the table for […]Read More
COVID and Coworking in Gilbert Arizona in 2021 Looking back to March of 2020, nobody really knew how the Pandemic was going to affect them. Was it going to wipe out Earth’s entire population? Was it just a particularly bad […]Read More
Broken iPhone or iPad in Gilbert? Do you have a broken iPhone or iPad in Gilbert, AZ? ViPhone Repair can fix it. One of our members had a pretty good experience today with his iPhone in need of a screen […]Read More
Learn AutoCAD from U.S. CAD If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to use AutoCAD, now may be the time to do it. The Works – Gilbert member, U.S. CAD is offering free access to their online learning system “Online […]Read More
Beyond the traditional uses of Coworking Spaces People often view a coworking space as a location with a collection of offices, open seating, dedicated desks, conference rooms, and phone booths. Overlooked in the traditional view of coworking spaces are the […]Read More
What is a Virtual Office? And why would you use one? Are you just starting your business and you need to save money, don’t want to reveal your home address in a business environment, and want to be seen as […]Read More
Members Leveraging Members – The Expert in the next office One of the benefits of utilizing a coworking space is networking and gaining new business contacts. Do you need a Cake Decorator, a Nurse Practitioner, an Apparel Expert to help […]Read More