Kitchen, Bottomless Coffee, and Filtered Water so you can stay hydrated and productive. Bring your lunch, or have it delivered.
Hi-Speed Fiber Optic Internet - never say "this network is soooo slow" again. Easy access to Printing, Copying, and Scanning
The Works - a coworking space in gilbert AZ offering Comfortable, Productive Work Environment.
- Shared Office Space - Work without distractions - Meet clients in a professional environment with free parking
- Business Incubator - grow your company without the overhead of long term leases
- Collaborative Workspace with other small businesses
- Onsite Staff during the workweek (M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm)
- Monitors available for day passes - just plug in for a dual monitor setup. Leave your monitor at home!
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, ice cold drinking water
- Hold your company meetings somewhere other than a coffee shop
- High-speed fiber internet
- Podcast or conference call from our private phone booths
- Restaurants, Gyms, and the US Post office are all within walking distance
- Convenient to Mesa Gateway Airport. Need to get some work done before your flight?
- Independent workers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small teams, and programmers - you've found your new workplace
- Virtual Office - Also known as Virtual Mail. Use our physical address for your business mail needs. You'll receive a text when mail arrives. We'll Secure mail and package acceptance (We'll sign and secure your deliveries Mon thru Fri during business hours)
- Learn more about us.....
How to Book Conference Rooms, Day Passes, or Day Office
7 Things ChatGPT says about Coworking Spaces If you are just getting into AI and ChatGPT and want to learn how to form your questions (aka using ChatGPT prompts), here are 125+ Best ChatGPT Prompts for All Kinds of Workflows. These 7 Things ChatGPT says about coworking spaces didn’t enlighten us all that much …..but it did spit this […]Read More
6 Reasons that Professionals Are Opting for Virtual Offices In the ever-evolving landscape of professional services, the way we work is undergoing a significant transformation. Several professions that have historically conducted business from a fixed location (that would be an office with a 3, 5, or 7 year lease), are now less-dependent on that office. That office can potentially smother […]Read More
The Journey of Coffee: From Bean to Brew Coffee is very much a part of our world, and very much part of the coworking world. Fast, reliable internet, and coffee. This fact isn’t lost on us. At The Works, we do our best to keep a rotation of different coffees available for our members. At the time of this writing, […]Read More
Coworking vs Shared Workspaces, are they the same thing? In the past decade (and even more so in the COVID years), the way people work has undergone a significant transformation. Traditional office setups have taken a backseat as innovative workspace solutions have gained popularity. Among these alternatives, coworking spaces and shared workspaces have emerged as prominent options for professionals […]Read More
10 Tips to Getting Work Done Over Summer Break 2023 Many parents and caregivers have made the change from working outside of the home to working from inside the home. Covid seems to have helped usher in the work from home generation. I’ve said it before, some workers who were sent home from a traditional office to work from home […]Read More
Benefits of Using a Standing Desk In recent years, standing desks have gained popularity as a healthy alternative to traditional sitting desks. A standing desk is a workstation that allows the user to stand while working, as opposed to sitting in a chair. There are many benefits of using a standing desk, and in this article, we will explore some […]Read More