Conference Rooms with HD Monitors and Chromecast for wireless screen projection. No membership necessary, book for an hour or entire day
Hi-Speed Fiber Optic Internet - never say "this network is soooo slow" again. We even have a DSL backup as a contingency in case anything ever interrupts our Fiber Signal.
Kitchen, Coffee, and Filtered Water so you can stay hydrated and productive. Bring your lunch, or have it delivered.
Printing and Scanning - Black & White and Color Printing - Copying - We even have a 3D Printing services available
Members have a professional mailing address. Your customers are Googling your business address and finding your home. Stop using your home address.
Comfortable, Productive Work Environment
- Shared Office Space - Work without distractions - Meet clients in a professional environment
- Business Incubator - grow your company without the overhead of long term leases
- Collaborative Workspace with other small businesses
- Onsite Staff during the workweek
- Monitors available for most plans - just plugin for a dual monitor setup. Leave your monitor at home!
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and filtered water
- Hold your company meetings somewhere other than a coffee shop
- Network with other members of The Works. Your next employee or contractor may be sitting right beside you
- Enjoy high-speed fiber optic internet with a DSL backup for mission-critical connectivity
- Podcast or conference call from our quiet/private phone booths
- Use The Works - Gilbert as your official office location. Stop using your home address as your office address
- Present your product or service to prospects in our properly equipped Conference Rooms
- Plenty of free parking
- Restaurants, Gyms, and the US Post office all within walking distance
- Convenient to Mesa Gateway Airport. Need to get some work done before your flight? Space to work with your Certified Flight Instructor away from the runway, but close enough to get there quickly
- Independent workers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small teams, MLM, and programmers - you've found your new office
- Green Screen available for Video recording and Video Conference
- Virtual Mail - Use our physical address for your business mail needs. Secure mail and package acceptance (We'll sign and secure your deliveries Mon thru Fri during business hours)
How to Book Conference Rooms
Higley Room - Suitable for up to 10 people (if you're planning a working meeting where everyone has a laptop, 8 people should be considered the maximum based on comfort)
Ray Room - Best for up to 4 people
Cancellation policy: Must give at least 24-hour noticepriot to your scheduled start time
Members Leveraging Members – The Expert in the next office One of the benefits of utilizing a coworking space is networking and gaining new business contacts. Do you need a […]Read More
Big thanks to The Well Chiropractic Clinic for spending time with us today in the Higley Room. Although we didn’t want to disturb their time with our members during this Lunch […]Read More
How can coworking increase referrals to my business? Using a coworking space as your business’ home base can be beneficial in growing your business without the burden of a costly […]Read More